[IP] Fwd: bubbles and high sugar insulin stge

-------- Original message --------
From: jack4697 <email @ redacted>
Date: 3/6/18  8:46 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: bubbles and high sugar insulin stge

 Hello All,I use to always keep my Novolog out just one bottle for when I do my
change out. Never a problem. Did this for years. I have a 670 G Pump With
Medtronic. I use 1.8 reservoir I think and quickset.
 I started having highs so I figured insulin went bad? So then put in fridge new
ones and have bubbles. Hard To Get rid when cold. But makes sugar high as,well.
Any suggestions? B
 I also prime a few times thinking tgat would help with bubbles when it us cold
right out of fridge.
Thanks pumping since 01
Eileen