Re: [IP] Novolog Discount Card Rejected?

 Check out the Right Care Alliance. They had a session posted on facebook
discussing the "schemes" regarding insulin - including the various nonsensical
exclusions for discount cards. Very enlightening. You should be able to see a
video of the session/discussion on their website.

> On March 5, 2018 at 7:25 PM Laura Shapiro wrote:
>

 > I call Novo this morning. They said my HMO had paid $250 toward my Novolog in
 > January but now will only pay $80. Toward a $300 price. I *was* using my new
HMO