Re: [IP] Novolog Discount Card Rejected?

 Hi. I am paying for my own insulin. Found a discount coupon through Goodrx for
$175 per vial of Novolog at Walmart. Donbt know how long that will last but for
now itbs working. Hope that helps. You enter your area, medicine, etc & it will
tell you all the prices & you just print the coupon. If youbre able to switch
betw Humalog & Novolog, you might find even better pricing too.

Sent from my iPad

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> I call Novo this morning. They said my HMO had paid $250 toward my Novolog in
 > January but now will only pay $80. Toward a $300 price. I *was* using my new
HMO