[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1368

Re: desperate for Paradigm tubing

 Youbre absolutely right Amber. I had a big ziplock bag with extra tubing but I
moved cross-country (Seattle to Sarasota) and I could only fit so much in the
truck. Hindsight is always 20/20!

> Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 02:29:14 +0000 (UTC)
> From: amber elliott <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Desperate for Paradigm tubing
> SUPPLIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B  :(
> TYPE 1 SINCE 1971
>    On Monday, March 5, 2018 4:52 PM,
> "email @ redacted"
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Last year just before my insurance plan ended I ordered extra supplies. I
> thought I ordered the combo pack of silhouette infusion sets with half
> the tubing. Last week I got into the box and it turns out they do not have
 > ANY tubing! No problem, I thought, I have some emergency sets and I will just
reuse the tubing. It is not working and I keep getting No Delivery. I am
> so frustrated because I used to throw my extra tubing away. Does anyone
> have a bunch of extra silhouette tubing they would be willing to stuff in a
> padded envelope and pop in the mail to me please? I use 23 inch but am not
> going to be picky and I would be happy to pay your postage!
> Thank you so much!
> Yessi
> Paradigm 523
> Sarasota, FL