Re: [IP] Novolog Discount Card Rejected?

 I call Novo this morning. They said my HMO had paid $250 toward my Novolog in
January but now will only pay $80. Toward a $300 price. I *was* using my new HMO
plan in early January, so that isn't the issue. I called Optum RX. They said my
plan does not allow for manufacturers discount cards. Really? My husband is
currently using two and saving about $1000 a month on two expensive meds. My
pharmacy called. They have no clue but feel I am stuck in the middle of
something. ?
I called Novo back.
 They said my old Novo discount card was de activated. Sent me to a snippy guy
who said that wasn't the issue, the issue was my pharmacy is doing things wrong.
I asked him what to say to my pharmacy and he told me it was too complicated for
me to handle and he refused to tell me. He really sat right there and said he
refused to tell me. I called Optum back and the lady who was most likely
outsourced, said I needed to be quiet and let her do her job. Then she told me
again that my plan doesn't allow for manufacturer's discount cards. I mean
really?