[IP] Re: Desperate for Paradigm tubing

 I have several boxes of Silhouettes with tubing. I usually throw it away as I
only change the tubing out once every several weeks. The trouble is that I'd
have to open the packages in advance and leave the sets in unsterile conditions
until I'm ready to use them. Better would be to swap out sets. I'll be happy to
trade you for some of your packages without tubing for some of mine with. Email
me at email @ redacted and let's figure it out. Pam

Sent from my iPad