Re: [IP] Desperate for Paradigm tubing

EVEN EXPIRED:B  LEARN UR LESSON: NEVER, EVER EVER, TRASH ANY DIABETICB
SUPPLIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B  :(
TYPE 1 SINCE 1971
AMBER

    On Monday, March 5, 2018 4:52 PM,
"email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 Last year just before myB  insurance plan ended I ordered extra supplies. I
thought I ordered the bcombob pack of silhouette infusion sets with half
the tubing. Last week I got into the box and it turns out they donbt have
ANY tubing! No problem, I thought, I have some emergency sets and Ibll just
reuse the tubing.B  Itbs not working and I keep gettingB  bNo Deliveryb.
Ibm so frustrated because I used to throw my extra tubing away.B  Does anyone
have a bunch of extra silhouette tubing theybd be willing to stuff in a
padded envelope and pop in the mail to me please? I use 23b but Ibm not
going to be picky and Ibd be happy to pay your postage!

Thank you so much!

Yessi
Paradigm 523
Sarasota, FL