[IPn] short strokes

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It appears that we are down to the short strokes for the Winter
pledge drive. There are still plenty of funds remaining on the
Connecticut challenge. Can we complete the challenge in the next day
or two and bring this pledge drive to a close??  I know we'd all like
for this to happen. To make it happen a few of you sitting on the
sidelines need to make the commitment to help support Insulin
Pumpers. Your contribution of $10, $20, or more can help us wrap it
up and complete. Your SUSTAINING contribution of $5 or $10 per month
will be matched for the entire FIRST year. The brings IP and extra
$60 or $120 for your contribution of $5 or $10 bucks.

Do it today!

        http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or
     (yep, it's working again)