[IP] Desperate for Paradigm tubing

Last year just before my  insurance plan ended I ordered extra supplies. I
thought I ordered the bcombob pack of silhouette infusion sets with half
the tubing. Last week I got into the box and it turns out they donbt have
ANY tubing! No problem, I thought, I have some emergency sets and Ibll just
reuse the tubing.  Itbs not working and I keep getting  bNo Deliveryb.
Ibm so frustrated because I used to throw my extra tubing away.  Does anyone
have a bunch of extra silhouette tubing theybd be willing to stuff in a
padded envelope and pop in the mail to me please? I use 23b but Ibm not
going to be picky and Ibd be happy to pay your postage!

Thank you so much!

Paradigm 523
Sarasota, FL
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)