Re: [IP] Novolog Discount Card Rejected?

 IF they made changes without notification to their policy holders, there has to
be a legal route you can take. Have you filed a complaint with your state
insurance commissioner? When you enrolled, it is basically a contract, and they
haven't lived up to their end if they changed things without notification.
Contact your insurance commission and your local city attorney consumer
protection unit.