Re: [IP] Novolog Discount Card Rejected?

 < Because you have an allergy to the insulin your HMO covers, have your HCP
a letter of medical necessity and the HCP should probably include clinical info
that allergies to insulin to exist. It is usually the suspension fluid>

 They won't accept it. The grievance board refuses and said my formulary has a
no changes can be made clause. I did not receive the letter Optum supposedly
sent and when I selected my plan (day one of the health exchange enrollment for
2018) the HMO had not made any changes online nor made any note of tiers being
changed. They did and do have other changes listed for other meds, but not
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)