[IP] Novolog Discount Card Rejected?

 Thanks to some folks here, I was able to secure my now extremely costly Novolog
at $25 in January, using the Novo card. I was told that I would be paying $25
per month for one vial, for at least one year. Now my pharmacy cannot get it to
go through, it is back to $100 or more for one vial and they say the HMO told
them the card is not good (or something like that).
 I use cards like this for my husband's meds, one of which is $600 and right now
is no charge for one year.
What is going on exactly?
 And while I am venting, the HMO grievance board rejected my appeal and refuses
to allow me a lower tier for Novolog. Due to a severe Humalog allergy I have no
choice. Apidra is also Tier III now.
Anyone had any success with Optum RX and/or any insights on using this card?