[IP] Re: Dexcom Issues

Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:06:33 -0500
From: Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Dexcom Issues

Before ordering my Dexcom, met with my DE and she said you had to wear
it within 3 inches from your pump site and had to be in the abs.  I told
her I cannot use my abs any longer because of all the scar tissue and
she told me "yeah, you're so skinny, it's hard."

Well, got the Dexcom and again, said to only use abs.   Does anyone else
use the Dexcom and insert it in another area where your pump site is?  I
use my upper arms and upper butt.  Sites in my legs don't last so I
really don't bother with that and stomach is out.

Please advise.  I just might have to send this back.

thank you.
Kathy Bruckmeyer

 Kathy, I have a dexcom too. I am on my third week wearing it on the back of my
upper arm with no problems!
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)