Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

I would question those statements. My understanding is that it should be a
distance AWAY from the infusion site and since there are so many areas that
are suitable for infusion
Check out " Infusion Sites - Photos, Illustrations, Videos" at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/faqs.shtml to know where you can.
Even if your abdomen has scar tissue interfering with insulin absorption,
that will not necessarily affect the interstitial fluid which the Dex works
with. Talk with Dex on Technical issues, I seriously question what you have
been told. I've worn the Dex in my Abs, lower chest, arm, thigh.....

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998