Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

 I think the HCP insistence on "just the abs area" is due to the fact that that
is where the Dexcom system was tested for FDA approval. Many (many, many, many)
people use their arms, legs, . I wear my sensor on my "girls", upper and lower
arms, sides of my torso. I've seen them on thighs, calves. you name it. And all
of these places make for good accurate readings.