Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

I just started on Dexcom and I agree that the options for insertion are
ridiculous. I was gonna ask my doctor about using other areas and why it
says to only use your abs. I have some scar tissue and only see this
getting worst with such little options. The first insertion I did left a
gnarly bruise on me as well.