[IP] Dexcom Issues

Before ordering my Dexcom, met with my DE and she said you had to wear
it within 3 inches from your pump site and had to be in the abs.  I told
her I cannot use my abs any longer because of all the scar tissue and
she told me "yeah, you're so skinny, it's hard."

Well, got the Dexcom and again, said to only use abs.   Does anyone else
use the Dexcom and insert it in another area where your pump site is?  I
use my upper arms and upper butt.  Sites in my legs don't last so I
really don't bother with that and stomach is out.

Please advise.  I just might have to send this back.

thank you.
Kathy Bruckmeyer

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves
and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then
I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will
heal their land.

No matter what happens, God is in control. Give Him all glory
and honor!
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)