From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of george lovelace
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 1:08 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

And always leave a Bare Spot to insert the Sensor through. I use a skin
blemish to reference my insertion point. And as Nancy Bruns points out, do
wait for the SkinTac to 'dry' a bit on both the skin and the adhesive pad.
If the pad starts to curl you can touch it up with a bit more SkinTac

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998