[IPn] trying to close out the month

Hi Pumpers,

Well, the New Mexico challenge still has $100 remaining and we are
sliding into March. A California member has sent another challenge
and will turn the challenge into a TRIPLE match. We all need to help
bring the pledge drive to a close and match the remaining challenges.

If you contribute $25 it will be trippled in value with a match from
both New Mexico AND California. That's $75 for Insulin Pumpers from
one small donation. If you become a sustaining contributor, it's
TRIPLE for the entire first year up to the $100 limit for each

Thanks for your support,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director

For mail list removal write