Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

And always leave a Bare Spot to insert the Sensor through. I use a skin
blemish to reference my insertion point. And as Nancy Bruns points out, do
wait for the SkinTac to 'dry' a bit on both the skin and the adhesive pad.
If the pad starts to curl you can touch it up with a bit more SkinTac

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Nancy Bruns <
email @ redacted> wrote:

> Ib ve also tried both the wipes and the bottle.  I much prefer the bottle.
> You can control the amount you use.  Ib ve also had better luck waiting
> about a minute before inserting the sensor.  It seems to stick better.
> Then I apply the grif grips.

Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ <http://sickforprofit.com/>
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)