From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Lisa Ann Felton
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 7:54 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

I just ordered the flower Grifgrips from Amazon. I should have them by
Tuesday. That's a much better price than all the tape I've been using &
they're cute.

Lisa Ann
t1 '70: pumper '89
tslim & Dex5

--
"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children.
He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part,