Re: [IP] Old days

Hello Phyllis;

 So good to see another survivor ...April will be my 62 yr. of T 1, I am 73
y/o. I attribute my survival because I was such a physical person,I loved
to sweat and installing
  FIRE SPRINKLERS kept me extremely FIT always carried snickers and Dr
Pepper in my lunch. My friends use to tell me I was going to get diabetes
if I didnt cut out the sweets little did the know ...I never told any of
them , I became incoherrient and non compliant many times, but the liver
would eventually release enough sugar to get me back on track.
I bought the Dexcom in 08 it was awesome , wake me middle of night because
going HYPO again, after the crash hit couldnt afford it.Have been pumping
since 97, have the medtronic 723..
 And the 5 drops urine 10 drops water wait for the boiling to stop and hope
it is blue not yellow....

  Where you a physical person? You Take Care!!!!.  Don Mickelson