From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Going to the pod

I finally got approved for the OmniPod.  I have used minimed for so long....
Any new tips or suggestions for podding successfully?
Thanks for any info!!

Janet
Diagnosed at 15 type 1...now 40 something Pumping for over a decade .
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

---