Re: [IP] Going to the pod

I love the pod.  Been using it for about 6 years.  Here's one hint which I
may be the only one to do this, though:  when I change the pod, I always
give myself a very small bolus of .25.  That seems to help get the new pod
going and stops my bg from going up initially.  You'll have to experiment
and see if you need to do that.  Just ask if you have any questions.  Susan