Re: [IP] Old days

It will be 40 years for me in December.  I spent 14 days in the hospital.
Do you know how hard it is to convince a 5-year-old that Santa WILL find
you, even in the hospital?  I got lucky and got to go home 4 days before
Christmas

I spent a lot of time in the hospital when I was younger.  I'd get sick and
end up in DKA.  The nurses knew I was bored, too.  I spent time running up
and down the hall in a wheelchair.  The nurses and aides would grab my
snacks and take me down to the cafeteria to eat with them, just to give me
something to do.  They were all so awesome to me!

Deb