[IP] Dexcom CGM coverage under Medicare

Hi,

I spoke with Dexcom and was informed that the G5 transmitter and supplies
were covered by Medicare.  Dexcom is unable to provide these directly.
Most likely this because of the process of becoming a Medicare provider.  I
was referred to Liberty Mutual (800-695-2500).
i could not effectively contact them on their website. I called the the
above number and was placed on terminal hold for an hour. I hung up and
email them to express my disappointment.  They emailed mr back quickly and
after a few emails arranged to call me at a time of my choosing.  They do
not expect to ship until April.

I had to sign an ABM to agree to pay if medicare does't.  They do not have
a my credit card so I am not really on the hook until I know how this plays
out.  I have been a pump since 1975 and am used to gaming the system.

YMMV.

--
Irv