Re: [IP] Re: site issues

absolutely, everyone is different, low activity, poor circulation,
increased adipose, thin skin, etc. will add to the irritation of skin,
decreased absorption, etc. I have always listened to the guidelines, but
modified it to meet my specific needs. you have to know yourself, and keep
a close watch on your levels. these days are easy with glucometers, the old
days, urine tests were highly inaccurate and you had to rely on how you
felt. self monitoring is your greatest weapon.