From: "Padma Bending" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 6:39:37 AM
Subject: [IP] Re: site issues

Larry and Tom:

B It's great that you don't have site issues. Lots of people don't. But lots
of
people do. Enough that Medtronic has changed the adhesive on the Enlite 2 (for
the 670) .

B I for one, do have site issues. I can't keep an infusion site for more than
3
days or an Enlite site for more than 6.5 days. And this is despite using
barrier
film (and allergy spray (think Flonase)for Enlite sites) on my skin before
putting in an Enlite or infusion set.

YMMV
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)