Re: [IP] Re: site issues

 Same here, most times infusion site lasts 2 days, then absorption slows and BG
go us up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Padma
Bending<email @ redacted> wrote: Larry and Tom:

 It's great that you don't have site issues. Lots of people don't. But lots of
people do. Enough that Medtronic has changed the adhesive on the Enlite 2 (for
the 670) .

 I for one, do have site issues. I can't keep an infusion site for more than 3
 days or an Enlite site for more than 6.5 days. And this is despite using
barrier
film (and allergy spray (think Flonase)for Enlite sites) on my skin before
putting in an Enlite or infusion set.

YMMV
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)