 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Laddie Lindahl
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:15 PM
To: Insulin-pumpers <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Medicare Suppliers for Tandem

  I will be moving onto Medicare in a couple of weeks. For those of you using
the Tandem t:slim or X2, what supplier are you using for infusion sets and
cartridges. Are you getting good service? I called Tandem but had to leave a
message for a call back.

Ibd appreciate any advice that you can share. Thanks so much.
 Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

-----
No virus found in this message.