[IP] CGM and Medicare

I have read that Liberty Medical has received the contract to provide Dexcom
products to people on Medicare. Unfortunately the criteria for coverage have
not been released. If you order from Liberty now, you are taking the chance
that you will have to pay if Medicare does not approve you. My understanding
is that now Dexcom is refusing to let people on Medicare self-pay through
their store.

My suggestion is that you contact Liberty Medical. There is a phone number at
the bottom of the webpage. https://libertymedical.com/

I do not start Medicare until April 1, so everything I said above is
secondhand.

Joanne Milo has written a couple of blogposts about her experiences so far:

http://thesavvydiabetic.com/cgm-under-medicare-liberty-medical-takes-order-an
d-ships/

http://thesavvydiabetic.com/more-medicare-dexcom-purchase-madness/

http://thesavvydiabetic.com/savvy-huh-medicare-approves-cgm-but-cant-get-one/