Re: [IP] CGM and Medicare

Hi Will,

 I am in the process with my endocrinologist in getting the Deccan paid by
Medicaid. It was approved 6 months ago and also has a lot to do with current
issues with diabetes. Medicare not so much but, again , depending on issues you
are having Medicaid will pay. I have both and was told because of Medicare could
take 30 days or so.

Hope this helped??

Laura Riley

Sent from my iPhone