RE: [IP] Re: (IP) Changing from Omnipod to tubes

Armhole of the dress  -  inside or outside.  If the dress has sleeves I'm
having a hard time visualizing how that would work.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Bemilyh
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 5:08 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: (IP) Changing from Omnipod to tubes

I made the switch from omnipod to Tslim.  I wear a lot of dresses and clip
the pump into the arm hole of the dress.  Makes it so I can bolus in a
meeting without having to pull the pump out of my bra.  I snag the tubing
occasionally but rarely.   I'm sure now that I said this, I'll snag the
tube tonight!

---