[IP] RE: Enlite placement AND OmniPod to Tubed Pump

 When I used a Medtronic CGM, I wore the sensor in my upper buttock. It worked
perfectly there. I have very flexible limbs, so I was able to insert it myself
there. Perhaps someone could help you.

 Last summer I moved from Medtronic 630G w/Enlites to OmniPod plus DexCom. You
could wear the Medtronic pump in your bra, but the problem will be that if you
are using their CGM and need to turn off a pump alarm, you will have to pull
pump out of your bra. That cannot easily be done! (Medtronic needs to develop a
remote for that purpose.) My female friends who wear Medtronic pumps/CGMS always
wear pants with pockets to hold the pump.

Signe

Sent from my iPad