[IP] OpenAPS

I changed from an OmniPod to an old MedT pump also to do OpenAPS. I use the
RileyLink system as opposed to Dana's system. If you use an iPhone, the
RileyLink system is easier to build but it is totally Apple built and run.

This explains what the OpenAPS system is https://openaps.org

This is a blog of how I began with the RileyLink.
http://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/homegrown-diabetes-tool-rileylink#4

Also, if anyone has an old 523/723 with firmware 2.4a or lower that they
are no longer using, please contact me directly as I am looking for one.
TIA.

Judi in MI

--
Judi