Re: [IP] Re: (IP) Changing from Omnipod to tubes

I made the switch from omnipod to Tslim.  I wear a lot of dresses and clip
the pump into the arm hole of the dress.  Makes it so I can bolus in a
meeting without having to pull the pump out of my bra.  I snag the tubing
occasionally but rarely.   I'm sure now that I said this, I'll snag the
tube tonight!