Re: [IP] Re: (IP) Changing from Omnipod to tubes

I have purchased several of these and love them. I wear them as the inner
layer under my winter clothing. They are wonderful for stashing all kinds
of stuff. If you get the ones with the insulin pump option, there is a
buttonhole in each pocket to feed the tubing thru so all your tubing is
next to your skin and not hanging out. Also a great place to stick your
cell phone so your not always leaving it behind sitting on the table in the
other room! Consider these to be one of my better recent discoveries.

https://cari-cami.com/

Also I'm on the lookout for a MedT 523 or 723 with firmware of 2.4a or
lower. If you have one you are no longer using, please contact me
directly.  TIA.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted

--