Re: [IP] Changing from OmniPod to Tubes

I changed from an OmniPod to an old MedT pump also to do OpenAPS. I use the
RileyLink system as opposed to Dana's system. If you use an iPhone, the
RileyLink system is easier to build but it is totally Apple built and run.

This explains what the OpenAPS system is https://openaps.org

This is a blog of how I began with the RileyLink.
http://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/homegrown-diabetes-tool-rileylink#4

Judi in MI

--
Judi