From: "Pam Brown" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 1:02:00 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: B (IP) Changing from Omnipod to tubes

There is a bra you can buy with side pockets built in specifically to hold
pumps. I bought one online but I never wear it because for about 20 years now
I've just clipped my Minimed pump to the front of my bra. You need their flat
clip to do this and the new 630G and up may be too bulky. I don't know as I
still have the 522 and it works well for me. The only times I've caught tubing
on door knobs is the few times I've clipped the pump to my waist band rather
than wear it clipped to my bra. Pam

<I've never used the Omnipod, but I am with JohnH on this.BB B I have learned
totuck my tubing away. I like the fact that if my infusion set is pulled out
by
a "rebel" doorknob, I don't lose a whole bunch of insulin because a pod fell
off.BB B Since the original poster is a woman, one of the things I do is to
take
the sidebands from an old bagged out bra, and sew them onto the sidebands of
new bra.BB B My T-Slim slides right in and my Dexcom receiver fits on the
other
side.BB B Easy access and they are secure.BB B Our bodies go in under the
armpit
(after all we stick our fists in there if our hands are cold.>
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)