[IP] Changing from OmniPod to Tubes

Hi Rebecca,

Please explain what using a Medtronic pump as an APS is?

Changing from OmniPod to Tubes

The Omnipod was the only pump I had ever used until two months ago. I
switched to an old Medtronic in hopes of making it function as an APS. That
effort is still in process. I like some things. The infusion set takes up
much less real estate on my body and I love the 90 degree canula angle. I
hate the fact that I always need to have a pocket to put it in (seriously,
women's clothes don't have pockets!). It's also much harder to download the
data from it. I think it requires a special meter but I haven't figured it
out yet. And I always end up a little high after showers or if I have to
disconnect for an activity.  Overall I loved the omnipod and would stay
with them if I could hack them to work with openAPS but most of the time I
find the Medtronic tolerable and much better than MDI would be.