[IP] T-Slim Dilemma

I know there has been a lot posted here on personal pump preferences, but
my Medtronic pump is now out of warranty and I am flirting with the idea of
a T-slim.
I have been assured by the rep that the bubble issue has been corrected in
the second generation model that came out in 4/15 but I seem to recall some
folks are still struggling with unexplained highs that they attribute to
the pump.  For anyone wearing the newer model are you satisfied?  Any tips
on making the transition more graceful.  I have been on a Medtronic for 15
years and am a bit apprehensive. Thanks in advance.
Barbara