[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #953

I will ask that all diabetics age 65 older or younger call their
senators and congress men/women toB co sponsor B senate bill S804 and
house Bill HR 1427 both are mandating Medicare and Medicaid to approve
coverage of CGM systems. These systems are FDA approved but Medicare and
Medicaid refuse to cover them. If there are enough senators and
congressional B representatives co sponsoring these bills then Medicare
and Medicaid'sB B coverage will be enacted. I have told all theB
representatives from two states that I vote and if they turn their backs
on my request for support I and all that I can convince will vote
against them. Marco Rubio told me he would look to cut 30 million
dollars from these agencies . I also explained this approval would save
more money then he would want to cut. Look what happened to his
presidential goal. I let them know that vote. WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
CALL ONCE A WEEK.

William Barishman

B >