 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of Shelby L. Brock <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Highs after changing site ...

that with my son since we switched from the Animas Ping to the Tandem T-Slim.
We up his basal to 150% for 2 hours and that seems to work perfectly.  Try
upping your basal to 125% after a site change for 2 hours and see what
happens.  If you are still high, try 150% until you get to a number that works
for you.

Shelby

Does anyone have highs after changing their site? I am very thin, 78 years
old
and have a hard time finding fat on my body to insert the needle. I use Rapid
D"s. My highs last 5-6 hours before the BS goes down. I usually have to take
corrections much higher than what my pump indicates.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)