Re: [IP] Getting an infusion set to last three days-Yes

Liliana wrote:B B  My question to you is...you said you use the infusions in
your arms. Doesn't the tubing interfere with your arm movement?
Reply:
I only used each upper arm one time trying to see if new, unused territory
would give me better infusion.
It did not, so I went back to reaching around my back, moving up from waist
level a bit, on left and right sides. Thank goodness for the Ultraflex
insertion device.
Thanks for your comment about using R.B  I underbolused at dinner last night
(my mistake) and it took a couple of hours to bring my BG back down using the
R in the pump.B  So if I move to Novolog correction will be faster.B  Yet
there is some positive in the R not giving such a high velocity drop.B  Still
learning about this for now.
MaryleDexcom Spirit