Re: [IP] Dexcom G4 Receiver Life

 Youbll get a low battery alarm on your receiver, and it has about a week after
that alarm appears.

 I have my G4 transmitting to two devices (my pump and my receiver to my iPhone
to my Apple Watch), and mine last about 9-10 months.

Jeff

 On 3/21/16, 11:52 AM, "email @ redacted on behalf of
Annabella Lewis" <email @ redacted on behalf of