Re: [IP] New Year Diet

Just an update on what I have done to lose weightb&

Run 3 miles on the treadmill at least 3x/week
Phentermine (My doctor prescribed it, and it suppresses appetite)
Along with #2, I am down 20 lbs.

 I ran my first 5k last week, and when I ran outside, I was actually 3 minutes
faster than on the treadmill!

As for the diets and eating sensibly, it seems that eating less is the trick.

Jeff

 On 12/26/15, 9:48 AM, "email @ redacted on behalf of Jeffrey
R. Dempsey" <email @ redacted on behalf of
email @ redacted> wrote:

>Jeff,
>
 > Thank you for the idea! My biggest problem with non-specific items is that
Ib?m
 >always wondering if Ib?m sticking to the plan. Ib?ve done South Beach, and
while
>I have lost 15-20 lbs, my brain stops working, and that is what I use to make
>money. By b?brain stops workingb?, I mean that I am looking at the computer
>screen at work (Ib?m an engineer), and Ib?m thinking, b?I know how to do this,
 >why canb?t I?b? Having a set meal plan, like Atkins, Nutrisystem, or Jenny
Craig