Re: [IP] Highs and the ER

I use the Omnipod and every time I change my pod, I give myself .25 units
no matter what.  If I don't, I almost always go high.  I will also inject
with a syringe if I am staying high and not coming down.  I think the
insulin works better when I inject it straight into my stomach.  It also
tells you if the pump is not working correctly.  If you keep giving
yourself corrections and nothing happens, and then you come down with an
injection, it's time to change the pump.  Susan