Re: [IP] Highs and the ER

 Have you tried taking the correction with a syringe & not with the pump. I was
advised to try
 this by my endo. I also leave the old infusion set in for at least 4 hours,
which is my insulin
 action time, usually I forget & it stays in 10 or 12 hours. I'm 73 & small &
like you I don't have
many fatty areas for  insertion.

Annabella