Re: [IP] My wild ride

<snip>
So, this is just to let you know that it can be your thyroid if you BG just
gets out of whack.  Susan >>

My BG lowered almost immediately when I started using the Apidra and remains
down -- except I got a steroid shot Thursday for my neck so is elevated
again. But NOT into the 400/500's!  I have been on thyroid med since '78.

I will begin using the Quick Sets next week. My beloved SofSets are no
longer in existence. boo hoo.

Happy Resurrection Day

Jan & Bluda II
*Living the Sweet Life ~ Alone* is now ready
dm50yrs @ yahoo.com