Re: [IP] Highs and the ER

I have the problem of highs after changing my infusion set.  Now I give
myself 4 units of insulin at each change.  I have been doing this for
years, and it works for me.  To keep my records straight, I set the fill
cannula to 4 units instead of 0.5, and do not give it as a bolus.

If you decide to do this, start about 75% of the bolus you are currently
using, and adjust the number as appropriate.

Good Luck.

George
George E Eberhardt
(732) 224-8988